Sunday 4 December 2011

New toy

Having waited several months for the rumored Nikon D800, I finally gave up the wait and got the D700 instead. This D700 camera has been in the market for about 3 years and it is still a very good camera as of today. The reasons I choose not to wait is due to my cousin's wedding which I need a 2nd camera, and I wanted a full frame camera for a very long time.

During my cousin's wedding, I had the following 2 combinations:-
1. D700 with 85f1.4D lens
2. D90 with 17-55f2.8 and SB900 flash.

This two combination help me to cover most of the shots I need. It is really great that I do not need to waste time changing lens and just concentrate on getting the shots. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase.

Stay tuned for more photos from this new toy ......


Photo taken with the D700 & 85f1.4D lens (no flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment